Food Is Love

Monday, October 23, 2006

October 23

Ive been in Egypt for the past week.. it has been really beautiful, but I have been indulging where i shouldnt, and being pretty selfish about my food and exercise... too much, too little. I have, however been purging some of it, so thats good. I havent had a chance to weigh myself since ive been home, but i will tomorrow morning. This afternoon I thought about some goals for myself:

GW1: 125
GW2: 120
GW3: 118-- the problem is, 118 is a big number, and im not even that tall... 5'6'', but for some reason I can never get past 122. I know thats 'small' but I want to be smaller.. I want a BMI of 19, simple as that. Then Ill be happier.

waist: 25
hips: 34

how do i reach these goals? I think what i need to do is just be persistant. I need to actually do what I say Im going to do. NO late night binges, NO eating forbidden food, NO skipping exercise.

Speaking of exercise.. this is what im going to do:

Cardio- at least 1 hr per day... no excuses.
Every morning: 50 pushups, 50 squats, 200 crunches, stretching.
Weights- every other day... once I can start going to the gym.


Once i can remember my school schedule ill make a better workout schedule. Im also planning a fast sometime before thanksgiving... we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home