Food Is Love

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October 25

for some reason my blogger didnt work yesterday... oh well. i didnt do my pushups or squats or crunches yet today.. but i promise i will. i had class at 9 am and woke up at 8 to shower and get ready. Had an ephedra pill and an apple for breakfast, and I just ate a small chicken breast with corn carrots and brocoli. total of 400 cals i think.
im going to the gym after I finish today. Not sure what i'll do, but at least 1 hour, no matter what. I want to start doing this running program, bc im no good at it, my side always aches. If i can find my magazine article maybe ill do that. I asked Alex to come but I hope she wont kind of bc she will complain and not do a lot of work and ill end up not working as hard as i could. ugh, girls suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home