Food Is Love

Friday, October 27, 2006

October 27

My throat is sore from my fingers poking the back of it. I think I should stop, but I binge and then I feel sooooo guilty. Yesterday I ate biscuits, pasta, rice cakes... EVERYTHING. SUCH a fatassss... I got up the ricecakes and pasta at least. Couldnt get up the crumpet or cereal i snacked on after I came home from the bar. Ohh, I had chips at the bar too. Jesus. Weighed myself today... 60 kg, 133 pounds. Shit. I had shoes on, but it doesnt matter.... I just want to get thin! Ive been exercising at least. Today I did 20 minutes on the stairstepper, and 30 on the bike. And to eat ive had 1 grapefruit, some tuna with light mayo, and a latte. And can I just vent and say that alex raposo or whatever her name is, is the most annoying person in the whole world and i hate her. I dont hate her, but its not my job to figure out what "WE" are doing, bc we arent attached at the hip, and I dont want to do stuff with her because she is so loud and opinionated and i regret the day I ever invited her to do whatever it was we were doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home