Food Is Love

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

November 22

I know its been a long time, and I feel a little bad about that. Just so much going on. I went to London for a weekend, and then this weekend I went to Paris. In London my girlfriend gave me Adderall, which is supposed to be a drug for attention deficit disorder, helps you concentrate and whatnot... but it also reduces your appetite. She gave me like 40 and so I havent been eating a lot. It has some side affects, mostly just my stomach making weird noises trying to digest nothing! Paris was cool bc i didnt eat all day, and then I didnt feel guilty about drinking wine and eating pizza or cheese or bread or whatever. The medicine just gives you energy to do the stuff you need to do, but you just... arent hungry. But i dont think its a good idea not to eat at all... after London I couldnt run because I was just so tired. I would get really dizzy, and I took a break until after Paris. Today was my first day back. I walked 5 minutes, ran 10, walked 7, ran 10 (with a 1 min break bc i was really tired) and then walked 8... It was a good start... I weighed myself too... lost a few pounds, but I cant really figure out the scales because its in KGs.... I know its not that much though, because stones are on the scale too, and Im not down past 9 yet... or anywhere near :( Keep working!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home