Food Is Love

Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6

Something is wrong with me. I havent been caring as much. I mean, Ive been thinking about the food I eat, but not to the extent of constantly thinking about it, obsessing about it. I dont want to obsess, but I feel like if I dont I have nothing. Like for instance, yesterday my cousin gave me some peanut M and Ms. I didnt eat them I put them in the car, but when I got in later, they were there, and I 'didnt want to be rude' so i had the whole pack. Thats like 300 cals. And then I was too lazy to get my ass up to the gym, so by the time I got there it was closing in 25 minutes. Regardless I just hate the way Ive 'let myself go.' I need a kick in the ass. At the grocery store I bought fruit and frozen vegetables. I also have some chicken in the freezer and soup in my cupboard. That is all I will eat for this week... except for dinner on Tuesday with Greg.

Today:
Breakfast- Banana, Water
Lunch- Whole Grapefruit, Coffee/Coke, Apple
Dinner- 1/2 can vegetable soup, Half Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup veggies

That is exactly 600 calories. Lets see how this goes.
Im also going to the gym today and working out on the tredmill.. but first i must study! off to the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home